Only people mentioned by @wht in this post can reply

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

Oh my goodness I hope people do their homework and do the research the IRS has been dismantled the main stream media isn’t going to tell you.

Praying That God Grant me the Courage to Battle all evil against ManKind. American Patriot, Husband, Father, PAWPAW.

OKAY I LOST MY JOB DUE TO THE COVID HOAX. FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE TO FILE FOR UNEMPLOYMENT, THE FORM ASK ME DID I WANT TO GIVE THE GOV. 10%!!! I ANSWERED NO. NO MORE FREE HAND OUT TO TERRORIST, TRAITORS AND THEIFS WHO SERVE IN CONGRESS. PAY NO MORE TAXES SOVEREIGN PEOPLE.

In response mike Anon to his Publication

I pray you get another job tomorrow . .

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

In response mike Anon to his Publication

Bringing power back to the people. We are in control. They controlled us thru FEAR. Their taxes are illegal against us. More & more people are waking up to this. Legal documents, IRS, etc that u receive ur name is in CAPS. Let them know that u are willing to pay provided they show proof u are a Corporation. Let them proove to u that u are not a human being, flesh & blood as u stand before them. The onus is on them. They will NEVER be able to proove it.

(5) Show this thread

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

All stuff is ready to go to accoutant. Have till June 17 :) to file.
Slow playing this time around.

WWG1WGA! Just a TX Patriot here to help fight for TRUMP and our country. MAGA SAVE AMERICA!

I’m late doing 2019 taxes and we owe quite a bit. have been putting it off and finally husband is on me about getting them done because he’s scared of all the penalties. have to write the check and mail tomorrow. 😕 I hope they are rrally gone. held out as long as I can.

already way past there

Been there, doing that.. Still waiting for the rest of the country to catch up with me.. I say let's bury those hacks and their sheep.. Middle, working class America is what keeps this country going..

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Lisa Goodwin to her Publication

I think there's a good old fashion tax revolt coming (again) to this country

(1) Show this thread

I love God, my family and my country! I’m married, 7 grandchildren. President Trump please come back. 🚫NO DM please 🚫

That totally works for me😂😂

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

Okay by me.

God Loving Husband Father Maga Q🇺🇸🙏🌏Sacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

nailed it

God Loving Husband Father Maga Q🇺🇸🙏🌏Sacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

nailed it

nailed it

nailed it

nailed it