Reposting this for those who have not seen it. You need to watch this because it really explains how everything needed to be done beforehand and bring those on board who need to be there. This is Trump basically going around the world and confronting those wicked demons saying we have it all a showing them proof, and you do what I say, or I will expose and bury you. After watching this video like 100 times I never tire of it. He has always worked for we the people and kept his promises there is no way we could repay him and his team for what they have done for this country and others. But, if asked I bet he would say I am just doing my job!#MAGA#wwg1wga YouTube keeps taking this one down because they don't want you to know the truth. Worth the time to watch this one.

WHAT YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT OUR PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP. BECAUSE THEY HID IT FROM YOU!
https://www.bitchute.com/video/a61imbMknMUV/

P.S Several others went about dissolving their corporations as well!

Only people mentioned by @Patriotsandthelike in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Joelle Clista, click on at the bottom under it