Only people mentioned by @SuezQed in this post can reply

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response SuezQed !!! to her Publication

True

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

True

True

Only followers of this user (@Karla0109) can see their posts

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

TRUE! Salute!

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

never loved actors, musicians-especially not politicians - but this man brought out the best of us as a nation and a people. SO TRUE!

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

TRUE

#Trump4EVA 😎 #GodWins 🙏 #DarkToLight 😇 #Q #QOTUS ❤ #SaveHumanity 🌐🙏🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA #ForGODandCOUNTRY 🇺🇸 #Faith 🙏 #WINNING 🤗

#AbsoluteTruth#DJT4EVA 😎🇺🇸😎

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

True

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USA❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🦅

TRUE!

True

Child of God, mother of two, retired R.N. Proud to be an American! God bless the USA!

TRUE!

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

True!

Truth Seeker, WWG1WGA, Trump 2Q2Q, Nesara/Gesara, Christian, God Wins, Trust the Plan

True!

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

Same bloodline or not, he is the only president that cared. He has taught us all many valuable lessons. He has represented the people well. Truth in reality will always get my vote, my support and prayers.

wife/grandma/great-grandma, love God, my country, my family and 45 is my President! I am vocal about my opinions (I think for myself)

True

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

True True True 100%

True

Absolutely agree 100% 👍

True

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

How Blessed are we the People? Finally a President that is in it for the right reason.

True!!🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

TRUE

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

TRUE