Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

TRUE STORY💥💥 SO I WENT 2 THE STORE TODAY, PURCHASED MY ITEMS, GUY OWES ME CHANGE SO HE HANDS IT 2 ME & I GO TO WALK OUT BUT HE STOPS ME. HES LAUGHING & SAYS THATS JUST DUMMY MONEY MA'AM LET ME GIVE U YOUR DOLLAR- SO I LOOK AT THE BILL AND ITS TRUMP MONEY!😃 OF COURSE I SAID KEEP UR DOLLAR I WANT THIS🔥🔥 BEST PART OF MY DAY SIR👍👍 JUST AN EXAMPLE OF HOW MY ANGELS & ASCENDED MASTERS COMMUNICATE WITH ME DAILY! AND THEY HAVE THE BEST SENSE OF HUMOR! HOLD THE LINE DIGITAL SOLDIERS! WE R ON THE RIGHT PATH! GODS PATH!

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

That is so cool! I love you shared the story here. I can't wait till this is reality and backed by gold too! 🥳💛💛💛💛💛💛

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

I wish people got as excited about the heavy spiritual lifting that generally people NEED to do interior... before the free money just rolls out.
I mean imagine if the wyndfall was based on interior intention and subsequent action or inaction of each individual. 😲 Can you imagine I mean there would be some really really broke people out there, not only spiritually but financially...🦻💯🙏

double bubble double published😆😉🤪
https://anonup.com/thread/390359

In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @NOwON in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jessica King-Stringer, click on at the bottom under it