How did you learn about Q?

I was side hustling Trump stickers when someone asked if I could get any WWG1WGA decals. I had no idea what that was, so I looked it up and never turned back. So simple, but a testimate to how all of us have an effect, even if we dont feel like we do.

I'd LOVE to hear your stories so please drop them in the comments! 🇺🇸

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

In response Cortney Mac to his Publication

Growing up, I was never Republican or Democrat. I started digging for the truth on 9/11 at like 12 or 13. I was pretty awake for most of my life, never distracted much by the media, but I didn't discover Q until 2020.

During the lockdown, I watched the Epstein documentary & the end of it, I knew it was like 75% but 25% bullsh*t, so I went searching for the truth.

Came along the Pedogate series by Mouthy Buddha, which led me to Isaac Kappy. I watched his last video message before he died, & he mentioned Q & Trump. You can probably figure out the rest from there.

WWG1WGA

Only people mentioned by @TrendKiII_Cowboy in this post can reply

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

In response Cowboy Trendkill to his Publication

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❤ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga 🇺🇸

In response Cowboy Trendkill to his Publication

Loose Change