How did you learn about Q?

I was side hustling Trump stickers when someone asked if I could get any WWG1WGA decals. I had no idea what that was, so I looked it up and never turned back. So simple, but a testimate to how all of us have an effect, even if we dont feel like we do.

I'd LOVE to hear your stories so please drop them in the comments! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Growing up, I was never Republican or Democrat. I started digging for the truth on 9/11 at like 12 or 13. I was pretty awake for most of my life, never distracted much by the media, but I didn't discover Q until 2020.

During the lockdown, I watched the Epstein documentary & the end of it, I knew it was like 75% but 25% bullsh*t, so I went searching for the truth.

Came along the Pedogate series by Mouthy Buddha, which led me to Isaac Kappy. I watched his last video message before he died, & he mentioned Q & Trump. You can probably figure out the rest from there.

WWG1WGA

In response Cortney Mac to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply

🚨πŸ₯œ,πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ(β™‹οΈπŸŒœπŸ‡¨πŸ‡±πŸ€ πŸƒ)πŸ“… πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. πŸš¨πŸ”œπŸ”ͺπŸ’΅βš°οΈβ˜ οΈ //🚨 πŸŽ¬πŸ›«πŸ’πŸ’₯✈️🏒πŸ’₯🏒πŸ’₯🎬=πŸŽπŸ’©.// πŸŽ¬πŸš€πŸŒ–πŸ›°πŸŽ¬=πŸŽπŸ’©. //πŸŒŽπŸ‘ˆπŸŽπŸ’©.// πŸ˜·πŸŽπŸ’©!// πŸ’€πŸ‘ˆπŸ’‰πŸ‘ˆπŸ–•! [πŸ’‰=πŸ–•]

In response d a n n y d A r k Ξ© to his Publication

whats a good 911 vid/doc

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❀ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Cowboy Trendkill to his Publication

Loose Change

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

In response Cowboy Trendkill to his Publication
(2) Show this thread