Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

So if Biden isn't really president, how did he suspend the EO?? Will someone please answer this?!

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MyFellowAmericans in this post can reply

In response Morgan Is Free to her Publication

Think of it like this... America is getting a free trial of what would have happened if Briben was president. The sleeping masses are so brainwashed they need to be SHOWN just how bad it would have gotten. I believe the truth will be exposed about election fraud, and all his policies will become null and void. Question is... how long will this go on? I'm hoping this is what the "10 days of darkness" refers to.

Yes, how long will this long? Not necessarily for me and more for the sleepers. Will they ever awake ;-)

(1) Show this thread

Love God, Husband of 44 yrs, family, daughter of WW11 Vet, 🇺🇸country, the Great President Trump, Trump 2020, 🇺🇸WWG1WGA,🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸

Biden is an illegitimate president of the corporation that dissolved by Trump in 2018. Anything Biden does is not legal. All of trumps executive order stand. The military take orders from Trump. Trump is the 19th president of the republic of 1776. the inauguration was a pre-recorded movie. the Buden tou see is a clone, he's dead.

This is a show to wake up the left who thought they were happy about the fact Trump is gone and Biden is in. These people very soon will regret and wonder where Trump is when you need him!

We are very much on par with the Batman Triology!
1) Batman was hunted by the cops (He is not the hero we want, but the hero we need) These people who are still sleeping will have a big awakening ahead and they WILL demand Trump to save the day!