Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Just remember who you are and the world will change I believe in the power of love #LoveAlwaysWins #Q #energyreading #healing #meditations

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

But..... Biden's just in there for the show
so.... was he really able to suspend it?🤔

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

optics. let's just hope the other side gets it.

Why did these fools vote for this witless wonder?????

That along worh the EO to reraise drug prices for maintenance medication, its clear to see who ge is working for. He is a certified POS!

Mama to 3 girls who are my greatest joys in life!!! #cheermom #dancemomx2 #hookem🤘🏻 Isaiah 61:10 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🇨🇱🇺🇸🇨🇱

So they can cut our electricuty off now??? 🙄 I've never been through hurricane after maths in the winter. 🤔 I wonder which is worse?

Wife, Mom #WWG1WGA. John 3:16 , #God Wins #Q. #MAGA Proud to be a fellow digital soldier. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 President Trump and Q 💕🇺🇸💕

The EO's from Old Dirty Bid3n are showing up on the register today...

Getting right into script of Q
When the Lights go out, know we are in control
The world is helping, there are more Good than bad, have trust in humanity!

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

correct

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

exactly what i thought when i read it.

we are defo watching a movie

(2) Show this thread

My role in this great movie is just beginning.

So if Biden isn't really president, how did he suspend the EO?? Will someone please answer this?!

Love God, Husband of 44 yrs, family, daughter of WW11 Vet, 🇺🇸country, the Great President Trump, Trump 2020, 🇺🇸WWG1WGA,🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸

In response Morgan Is Free to her Publication

Biden is an illegitimate president of the corporation that dissolved by Trump in 2018. Anything Biden does is not legal. All of trumps executive order stand. The military take orders from Trump. Trump is the 19th president of the republic of 1776. the inauguration was a pre-recorded movie. the Buden tou see is a clone, he's dead.

In response Morgan Is Free to her Publication

Think of it like this... America is getting a free trial of what would have happened if Briben was president. The sleeping masses are so brainwashed they need to be SHOWN just how bad it would have gotten. I believe the truth will be exposed about election fraud, and all his policies will become null and void. Question is... how long will this go on? I'm hoping this is what the "10 days of darkness" refers to.

(3) Show this thread

Mother..Veteran wife..Praying for our President, our country , and all of our children.

DHS had quite a few as well...

I knew President Trump signed an Executive Order to PROTECT AND UPGRADE our POWER GRIDS.

When did#46 reverse that order.

PLEASE PROVIDE LINK.

Thank you!