I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

The satanic pedo hotel, The Standard, is shutting down. No coincidences! If you do not know about Adam and the Standard Hotel, I highly suggest that you go on duckduckgo and research it. These people are sick!

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/west-hollywoods-the-standard-hotel-shutting-down

#adamschiff#satanicpedo#standardhotel#TheGreatAwakening#ThesePeopleAreSick #MAGA#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#SaveOurChildren

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

#HAWAII4TRUMP here to help #SAVEOURCHILDREN #KennedyVision #FightLikeAFlynn #wwg1wgaWORLDWIDE #Trumpsara #theBESTisYetToCome #GODWINS

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

That boy was ______ to death by Schiff at Chateau Marmot, Standard Hotel did the "clean up" placing boy in steel drum...
Bourdain did not kill himself, thats for sure.
Mahalo~ for posting!

Truly awful. I think we will
see many people "come back to life". What a cloud of witnesses thst will be😊

In response Blu3yedblQnde Loves to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AngieMac in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angie Mac, click on at the bottom under it