The satanic pedo hotel, The Standard, is shutting down. No coincidences! If you do not know about Adam and the Standard Hotel, I highly suggest that you go on duckduckgo and research it. These people are sick!

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/west-hollywoods-the-standard-hotel-shutting-down

#adamschiff#satanicpedo#standardhotel#TheGreatAwakening#ThesePeopleAreSick #MAGA#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#SaveOurChildren

Only people mentioned by @Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

seems like comms to me. I see it as send the pictures of the children so we can always look at them. making a sick photo album for their sick members. worse than that is the last sentence basically saying were never going to stop.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

The Standard Hotel is closing. Schiff is familiar with it and the Chateau Marmont.

The Best News All Night!👏🏽💗

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

🤬 straight to the hell fires with this sick demon

So what is up with Garth Brooks is he Satanic too?

In response JobsJobs Jobs to his Publication

The "DOW"...🤦🏽‍♀️🤯

(1) Show this thread

NY girl fighting for Trump & America- AKA "Palmtrees" on Twitter- Trump is My President- We're going to need a bigger GITMO

NY girl fighting for Trump & America- AKA "Palmtrees" on Twitter- Trump is My President- We're going to need a bigger GITMO

In response Patriot Jules to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

#HAWAII4TRUMP here to help #SAVEOURCHILDREN #KennedyVision #FightLikeAFlynn #wwg1wgaWORLDWIDE #Trumpsara #theBESTisYetToCome #GODWINS

Adam Schiff is a murderer.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

#HAWAII4TRUMP here to help #SAVEOURCHILDREN #KennedyVision #FightLikeAFlynn #wwg1wgaWORLDWIDE #Trumpsara #theBESTisYetToCome #GODWINS

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

That boy was ______ to death by Schiff at Chateau Marmot, Standard Hotel did the "clean up" placing boy in steel drum...
Bourdain did not kill himself, thats for sure.
Mahalo~ for posting!

(1) Show this thread

these should be demolished

Daughter of the King and thankful! Disclaimer: All posted & reposted comments are information purposes only.

Will there be a mysterious happening at that location as they try to get rid of the evidence? Didn't that happen in TN?

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

I've had a feeling for a while that Nancy Pelosi is the modern day Herbert Hoover, collecting info on everyone in order to use against them for her own purposes, No surprise about pencil neck.

(1) Show this thread

God Bless America, Land That I Love! God Bless President Trump...Never, Ever, Give Up! #MAGA JESUS Is My King! #GODWon #SaveOurChildren

#SaveOurChildren 🙏🏼

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

I don't even call them people. They are NASTIES 🤮

Is that the innocent child who met his demise in that den of iniquity ?

In response Thomas Baker to his Publication

Yes!! I was watching FrogTrumpet and that got suspended. Saw this new account pop up today! Dropping mega bombs!

(1) Show this thread