AND PHILLIP DIES ON THE 9TH

Five international judges are examining evidence of child rape, torture, murder and kidnapping allegedly done by global elite members of the Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult network.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2020/10/european-royals-allegedly-killing-children-in-human-hunting-parties-4-eyewitnesses-testify/

Regular Ninth Circle child sacrifices were said to take place in the catacombs of Catholic Cathedrals, the Vatican, on private estates and groves and government military bases in Belgium, Holland, Spain, Australia, Ireland, France, England and the US.

Only people mentioned by @TruePatriotUK in this post can reply

We Are Anonymous! We are Legion! We do not forget! We do not forgive! Deep State, Expect us! #WWG1WGA Fuck the System!

The ninth circle is a damn big thing. Hard to research. Tried to find some German content about it, but not much to find there..

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

Why didn't you mention CANADA? The Queen was found guilty of kidnapping and murder of inuit children back in the 60's?

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

Not Inuit!!

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

This probably never happened; I lives in that town eight years after the supposed event, knew native people, visited the residential school, and no ine ever said anything. Beware getting caught up and passing on wild rumors. It doesn’t help us and causes harm.

(2) Show this thread

It is the 99th day of the year. He was 99. Lots of 9s.

Fight for our future! WWG1WGA 🙏🇧🇪🙏

In Belgium, witnesses saw Albert hunting naked children in a private forest with a bow and arrow.

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

In response Natasja Vanhout to her Publication

spoiler alert all tgat has been soted these pricks will rot in hell i think they are all dead anyway

(1) Show this thread

Mostly untrue.

Evil bunch