Lin Wood, “I will NOT take the CCP Flu vaccine.”

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

With a 99% Survival Rate and they continue to talk about COVID Vaccines. Really, since when did FLU SHOTS become mandatory???? You better wake up America.....

Wake Up America you still haven't figured out that this is the greatest HOAX ever perpetrated on the American people. A Revolutionary Revolt Against Tyranny and Civil Acts of Disobedience are needed to restore America “1776”

Hydroxychloroquine + Zinc + Z pak = COVID-19 cure https://c19study.com/

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

I won't either!

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

HELL YES! The answer is NO!

Only followers of this user (@Robynbird) can see their posts

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

I am an RN (50 years in critical care, recently retired) and I agree 100%. There are too many inconsistencies and red flags for me. Common sense coupled with medical understanding regarding modes of transmission, hygiene in illness, how the immune response works, nutrition, the importance of weight control, Vitamin D, exercise, hydration impacts our health; all lead me say no to an experimental
" vaccine" for an illness that is 99% recoverable for most. In addition the mortality rate for the USA population of 331,000,000 is .016% using the inflated CDC numbers of 530,815 deaths not OF covid but attributed to covid. These numbers include those deaths asdociated with infected people purposefully placed in care facilities. Imagine if HCQ was not banned and medical licenses not threatened. Those numbers would be even lower.#FactsMatter

Formerly DOE Q Cleared Patriot and a proud Veteran of Great MEME War of '16 Re-enlisted in 2020. WWG1WGA!!! #DigitalSoldiers

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Lin Wood is the real deal. Fearless!

I stand with the Patriots!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Spot on - Daddeeooooo !! Thank you Lin Wood - We love 'ya, Patriot !!!! 🎯

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

❤️❤️❤️LIN WOOD❤️❤️❤️