Always remember that he knows... He always knows. It's a hard time for many, especially those in the know. The good news is that people are waking up and will take this country back. Hold the line, Patriots. It's a bumpy ride, but it will be worth it.

👇👇👇
@ScavinoChannel

Only people mentioned by @IGG1776 in this post can reply

Their is a war for the heart,soul,mind of humanity. Jesus is the only Savior NO ONE else. Trust in the plan of God NOT man. Matthew 24:1-51

In response 1776 ... to his Publication

How many times does he throw up the symbolic 6 in his speeches? Why does he often sit with his hands in an upside down pyramid? Is it a coincidence? perhaps... How often do you do it? Was Trumps father a Freemason? Did he pass down the teachings of this religion to his son? Did Trump go to a Jesuit school? Are their pictures of him wearing the symbolic red robe? What image is on the Trump crest? Where is it from? What picture is painted on his ceiling in Trump tower? Which god? Masonic handbook? Why the secret codes? Gematria? Why does Q refer to the movement as the Age of Enlightenment? What is the "awakening"? Who does Q claim to be the Savior of humanity? Those who know... know... Research these questions...
Its time to WAKE UP!

The brain thinks, but the heart knows. 💗 -Dr. Joe Dispenza

"I am your voice. So, to evrry parent who dreams for their child, & every child who dreams for their future, I say these words to you tonight...I am with you, I will fight for you & I will win for you!" This resonates so loudly! Chills!! When has a president ever said words like this or made a commitment like this? Replaying this over & over should remove any shred of doubt or impatience!💯

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

May God return PRESIDENT TRUMP to his rightfull place as POTUS in an amazing public way soon, so all the fake actors can be withdrawn, and We The People can celebrate the restoration of our great country. So that America can be that beacon on the hill for the rest of the world, as we purge the evil from our planet.

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Agreed, if we fall, the world falls.

(1) Show this thread