Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Listening to all of Lil Wayne's songs with a heavy heart. This poor man has been trying to tell us what was going on. This song ain't about a hurricane, but a much bigger storm 😬

F*CK PRESIDENT GEORGIA BUSH 😑

https://youtu.be/kDFkN9jBHmU

In response Lane Rae to his Publication

This album was no question his best. Katrina ahd tie my hands will hit right in the feels.

So many of them hits all the feels! I have been such a huge fan for so long, and I have relistened to a lot of songs I haven't heard in while the last couple days. The entire Carter V was mind blowing to listen to now that I'm awake. "Don't shoot me" and "set this stage on fire" are really good eye openers too!!

In response Vic Tory patriots to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ItAintEasyBeingGreen in this post can reply

In response Lane Rae to his Publication

Ah yes. I forgot about those. Thats album was pure fire. Used listen to it religiously.

Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

That was the first CD to hit my stereo when i got my license in '08 😍 Mind blowing to listen it to it all now. I could give a shit less aboit most of these celebs we were taught to idolize, but I am soooo thankful Lil Wayne is a good guy 🀍

They say you're nobody 'til somebody kills you
well why I'm from you're nobody 'til you kill somebody.
And you know what they say, when you're great, it's not murder, it's assassinate.
so assassinate me bitch!
'cause I'm doing the same shit Martin Luther King did, checking in the same hotel,
and the same suite bitch, same balcony like,
"ASSASSINATE ME BITCH!!" slim toche, I don't rap, I film movies.
hear my rap, you can call me Mr. Director's Chair, yeah, and that's a wrap.

Play With Fire -Lil Wayne 🀩

(2) Show this thread