Listening to all of Lil Wayne's songs with a heavy heart. This poor man has been trying to tell us what was going on. This song ain't about a hurricane, but a much bigger storm 😬

F*CK PRESIDENT GEORGIA BUSH 😑

https://youtu.be/kDFkN9jBHmU

Only people mentioned by @ItAintEasyBeingGreen in this post can reply

In response Lane Rae to his Publication

And now you can better understand the pardon.

Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

In response Paula Formhals to his Publication

Wayne has been a big part of my life, and I knew he was good. Glad everyone else can now see what a patriotic soldier he has been 🀍

(1) Show this thread

This album was no question his best. Katrina ahd tie my hands will hit right in the feels.

Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

In response Vic Tory patriots to his Publication

So many of them hits all the feels! I have been such a huge fan for so long, and I have relistened to a lot of songs I haven't heard in while the last couple days. The entire Carter V was mind blowing to listen to now that I'm awake. "Don't shoot me" and "set this stage on fire" are really good eye openers too!!

(1) Show this thread

This is really sad 😞

In response Barbara _70220 to her Publication

It really is! Also listen to "tie my hands" by lil wayne and "sucker for pain" with lil wayne in it. Lyrics are chilling!

(1) Show this thread