Chris Sky is an absolute legend šŸ˜‚ šŸ™ŒšŸ»

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Gosh I want this to end!! These people are idiots!! Thank God for people like him.

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

they are willing to stand in your face to yell at you but not at a distance to check out your groceries?!
guess its not really about the mask afterall

love it

šŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacšŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWšŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWšŸ’§

ā€œThatā€™s what you got to do to live a normal lifeā€. He hit the nail on the head. And that little short squat Karen! šŸ¤Ø

love it šŸ˜‚

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

I seen him on Scott McKay. wow..this man is brutal in fighting for us. We all should be this strong.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

I prepare for battle everytime I walk into a business. I'm not putting on a fu@king mask.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for Godā€™s word

Rockstar

Dude's amazing. Involved in so many movements and lawsuits. He laughs it all off. He has single handedly altered the narrative in Canada

Legend

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Those worker's are fucking vicious.

I'd have a f*fucking field day with those NAZI'S.

I hadn't heard of him until a few days ago when he was on Patriotstreetfighter, we need more people like him in the world.

LOVE IS THE KEY.! TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I follow people that post things I want to share to ensure I see more great post. Blessings

i just did this at Walmart.! buhahahaha!!!!! IT FELT LIKE FREEDOM! Amen