Only people mentioned by @DisclosureLibrary in this post can reply

In response Disclosure Library to his Publication

I will fight anyone that tries to stick any needle in my arm It will be the biggest regret of their life so people better stop advocating it especially churches, And I have seen churches saying get your vaccine here signs signs

I will fight anyone that tries to stick any needle in my arm It will be the biggest regret of their life so people better stop advocating it especially churches, And I have seen churches saying get your vaccine here signs signs

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

Watch Sound Of Freedom Movie 2021 Full Streaming Online 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦-𝟒𝐤.𝐱𝐲𝐳 LINK : https://t.co/1AFEG2acPz?

Sound Of Freedom Movie - Full HD in Description Online

𝗪𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 ➦ https://t.co/uSw14prWG4

𝗗𝗢𝗪𝗡𝗟𝗢𝗔𝗗 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 ➦ https://t.co/UWQPolmqBs

𝗥𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱: Jan 01, 2020
𝗥𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲: 1:47:31 minutes
𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗿𝗲: Action, Drama, Thriller
𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘀: Jim Caviezel, Mira …

Sound of Freedom (2020)
Sound of Freedom (2020) - Action Movies 1:47:31 minutes. . The story of Tim Ballard (Jim Caviezel), a former US government agent, who quits his job in order to devote his life to rescuing children from global sex traffickers. based on a true story

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

untested too

Save the Children, GOD, WorldPeace, Mr.Trump President of the World, JFK, Putin, Digital & Spiritual Warrior for the Army of God.

💯

Fort et debout 😎✊

Since Day One

Southern girl, loves animals, children, Elderly, disabled, & our Vets🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Firm believer in The Plan & permanently blocked by Twitter

And UNAPOLOGETIC!!!
You REALLY gotta add that one!

Love God,myfamily&mycountry, pro-life,pro-2A,anti-vaxxer,#FamilyIsEverything,#digital soldier,anon,mom,grandma,Godalways wins,JFKjrlives❤

hell yeah!!!

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

YES!

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

As 'UN' of those as they come Patriot....

#AxTheVax
#ThePeoplesBridge

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kidwithoneshoe) can see their posts

Southern girl, loves animals, children, Elderly, disabled, & our Vets🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Firm believer in The Plan & permanently blocked by Twitter

In response Sean Land to his Publication

You forgot “Unapologetic”!!!😁

(1) Show this thread

😇Yep

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

When a post says “share”....I don’t do it. don’t pressure me to share your 💩.

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

You gave me no choice

✨#WWG1WGA✨#NCSWIC✨🇺🇸Daughter of NAVY Vet✨Patriot🇺🇸MOM✨Herbalist🌿Author📚✨🇺🇸1A-2A🇺🇸✨GOD😇COUNTRY✨ 🇺🇸I serve MY President🇺🇸

and UN-apologetic for it ALL!!!!!

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

oh, AMEN!

PATRIOT BORN ON THE 4TH OF JULY🔔 LOVE ALL LORD GODS CREATION 🌍 #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🌍👫🏻🌍 #JFKJRLIVES 👍💞 #WWG1WGA 🙏🕊💞🕯👫🏻🌍

107% ALL OF THEE ABOVE!🥰

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

yup and proud of it

Mom, grandmother and Patriot

yes,yes,yesand yes!!!

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

I had a maskhole walk by me in the store yesterday and as she passed said nice mask. I didn't have one on. I haven't all along. I said back thank you. Just so happens she got behind me in line. She about took a stroke. As I was leaving I gave a cough. But on the good side of things there was another lady in there and came up to me and we hugged no mask. I didn't know her but we connected. She said you aren't taking the vaccine are you? I said no. She was awake.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Eagle Soars to her Publication

👍 maskhole 🤣

(1) Show this thread