Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Peter Thiel declares Bitcoin ‘Chinese Financial Weapon’.

Bitcoin will go to zero. Many predicting this.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

the “GREAT FLOOD” will bring down bitcoin mining. like dominos, one-by-one they ALL come crashing down.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Does Vechain survive?

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

i know for certain, precious metal backed cryptos will survive. i will have to dig on Vechain. i have heard that there will be a blockchain in place but have not dug on any specifics. let me grab my shovel

Only people mentioned by @Cecil in this post can reply

idk if its my internet, but ive been digging and cant find legit tickers for these companies. their websites seem promising with filling voids that other companies dont. ill keep trying

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Thank you friend. Interesting investment choices the last 2 are.

(1) Show this thread

correct. still digging