Peter Thiel declares Bitcoin ‘Chinese Financial Weapon’.

Bitcoin will go to zero. Many predicting this.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

🙏That's my prediction!

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

yep Doq. been saying it for months.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I have heard bitcoin is used because it can not be traced.Human trafficking and drug dealing made easier for those demons to use. Aren't you glad you are who you are, I am sure glad to be who I am. Phew we are lucky peace n love

Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

DEFUND BIT COIN AND THIS CLOWN BEHIND IT 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

https://youtu.be/tfe4Fjf3sds

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Future proves past 🚩

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

I'm cautious about cryptocurrency and need to educate myself more about it before I can make an informed decision on what brand would be worth buying.

And they used to call me an ahole on youboob back in the day when I said it was shit. Bitcoin, I mean. Here ya go.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

Doq, how do you think this will impact the entire crypto market? Wondering if Bitcoin is made up of mostly institutional investors, will there be a wave that causes dip that impacts smaller retail investors that own coins like Ethreum, Aave, Litecoin.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Biting the dust is what Nana thinks too!
Bought some more silver today!
XRP is doing ok.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

XRP up 101.53% in 7 days!

(1) Show this thread

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

the “GREAT FLOOD” will bring down bitcoin mining. like dominos, one-by-one they ALL come crashing down.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Does Vechain survive?

(1) Show this thread

when the Winkelvoss bros became BTC advocates years ago, i knew its true purpose and that i wanted nothing to do with it.

Proud Veteran, Wife and Mom. Digital Soldier 🇺🇸 🐸 It’s 5 o’clock somewhere 🍻🌴

Why is Dave from the X22 report pushing Bitcoin?

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

In response Lint Ball to her Publication

Dave mentions bitcoin a lot because of the relevance that companies like Paypal and Mastercard are using it now. His overall message is that crypto-currency can be a means to thwart the western central bank's control, it requires one to do their own research about it all. But like Doq mentioned from what he's hearing out there, it's likely there's shady dealings with bitcoin in particular. It will be interesting to see where this all goes.

Maga Mom raising Maga kids 🇺🇸 Trump 🇺🇸

In response Lint Ball to her Publication

i wonder this regularly

(6) Show this thread