Twitter.

Whatsapp.

Snapchat.

DOWN.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

🤔In France It's OK not down

here in michigan at 0700...hulu...facebook...messenger...all mine went wacky on both WiFi and Phone service....4-9-2021

Formally known as 1RedCracker, God Lovin’ Bible toting, Gun slinging, Crusader of Truth! I support DJT! Navy Vet~Not looking for Love 💕

couldn’t post link so SS!

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

could not give a flying fck they booted me fom the first top free all accounts suspended for good hahahaha the truth hurt fuckeberg

Oh good I thought it was just on my end

Can i get an amen?!!🙏🙏🙏

can we make it permanent?

WHERE????? Its all up for me and I am in the US- All platforms... CHECK EVERY POST PEOPLE if you cant verify alone its fucking BS

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Mr OG Drippy to his Publication

It was over 7 hours ago that it happened. 🤷‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Doq, you & all can keep decoding & posting positive stuff, but in reality 💩 is getting old. Most have’t lost faith, but those who truly are awake are tired of “disinfo”. You can stroke peoplefor so long wothout a climax & their 💩 goes limp. Just saying.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

itll be periodical

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Just went to Twitter to check in on a few accounts & it was up & running

Only followers of this user (@McPatriot64) can see their posts

another classic Trump False Alarm. One day I hope he finds the will to actually finish this scam AND keep the ONLY promise he made that mattered......so far there is ANYTHING but a "drained swamp".

So sickening to watch this play out. Sad, almost. I cannot believe how many people we have lost since election day. It is absolutely tragic. An, yet, here we sit. Instead of torching DC ourselves, we continue on with this scam.

Absolutely baffling times.

another classic Trump False Alarm. One day I hope he finds the will to actually finish this scam AND keep the ONLY promise he made that mattered......so far there is ANYTHING but a "drained swamp".

So sickening to watch this play out. Sad, almost. I cannot believe how many people we have lost since election day. It is absolutely tragic. An, yet, here we sit. Instead of torching DC ourselves, we continue on with this scam.

Absolutely baffling times.

ours went down in UK

is twitter letting us all back on im on it with no friends wtf...😆

Recently purged from Twitter, was banned from Fb for 2 yrs. #SaveTheChildren #GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident WWG1WGA

I was on fb earlier and just checked it, still up in Ohio.

#wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins im a patriot from the land chosen by the true order of templars

global

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming 🙏#FamilyIsEverything

I remember seeing a Q post saying ha they thought it was coming last week🤔
VK dark 10 days tomorrow
We're due a big BOOM
Fook it I'm having a pray 🙏night patriots

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming 🙏#FamilyIsEverything

UK most seems up running so far 👀

Maybe in the US, I wouldn't know. But not in Norway.

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

Mine is o.k...maybe going down the alphabet to shut down..I'll be toward the last in W.V.

I wish.

In response Cathy Bright to his Publication

been on most of day and had no problems

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT PARTY! Donald J Trump is my President Widow of Vietnam Veteran #MAGA #WWG1WGA

Mine are working

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

I just looked, I have facebook.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Twatter's up.

I just checked.

Good that I am not on any of the above. 😎

Jesus Christ is Lord! God & country & in that specific order. All lives matter including the unborn. Huge dog lover. NO DM's.

AnonUp - UP!

Thanks Doq. You rock 🙏🌷🔥

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Feint with a left jab, Feint from the right. See how they react.
Repeat making them expect and testing the reaction. Make them expose or make a mistake

Finally an uppercut they did not expect

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

it was due to a Spectrum internet issue which is who provides internet to most of these corporations.

(3) Show this thread