Electronic Audiovisual Artist (Dj - Producer - Audiovisual - Photography) 432 Hz

The Great Awakening

which is why [they] are dousing us with FLUORIDE -- in our drinking water, toothpaste, etc.

Fluoride Calcifies the Pineal = blinds our 3rd Eye

In response Emand Lio to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @stunninglyboring in this post can reply

Jeremiah 33:3 - Call unto Me and I will answer you; and show you great & mighty things, which you know not.

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

I'm going to start using baking soda to brush with, I used to do that as a kid. I hated toopaste, but I got over that in the military as I had no access to baking soda. I will go back to it now -- thank you.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Chris Illich to her Publication

Great idea! Baking soda helps keep your body slightly alkaline, which discourages the growth of acid-loving bacteria.

(1) Show this thread

okay so crazy question here... Is it in our bottled water too??

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication

so Not a crazy question!

Might be -- depends on the brand.
You'd need to research.

Me, I use Reverse Osmosis water. Fluoride removed, as well as other harmful contaminants. Home systems available, also purchase by gallon (inexpensive) at organic produce stores.

(1) Show this thread

Being an information junkie has led me out of the Democratic darkness into Patriot light, and I am here to stay, holding the line.

How about we all get together and boycot all floride toothpast! Even those of us who are awake but may not have known this are enough to bring them pocket pain

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

😲👎

Fluoride is the letters "-fl-" in the word Tef-lon (Polytetrafluoroethylene)
Teflon pans are non-stick because of Fluoride.

Ewwww. I didn't know this. Thank you for sharing!

I did know that Teflon = bad.
None of that in my kitchen!

(1) Show this thread

Serving at the Pleasure of Humanity. Melania Trump. Our Future is Quantum - Starlink. #19 Limitless Upliftment. Stay in LOVE. WWG1WGA

Threw out ALL my toothpaste and changed to mineral water for drinking. Many alternatives out there that aren't hard to find. Thank you for this post. Very informative and helpful. ☺️

ALL true. Gets even worst, during freaking Project Paperclip and before that, they realized it had a sweet taste, so then incorporated it, also the few minutes of them suggesting how long someone brushes correlates not to health, but for that poison to be in there longer. Real facts. Good on you.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Worse sorry, typo strikes again. lol

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

fookin' EVIL

(2) Show this thread