Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

I know yall, Nana is really not crazy town.

There are many other ppl right now having the same experiences as me but they are too afraid to talk about it publicly!

Nana is too old and too close to God to give a shit what ppl think or who thinks I am crazy.

God has given me a message to pass on, " People should listen because my angels are already there" I do not know why he gave me this vision or spoke to me or why all these things are happening to me but i will take it as a good thing. It is raising my vibrations very high and I take it as a blessing.

A few weeks ago I was driving down a road with tall Pine trees on either side of it and I felt this overwhelming sense that Angels were sitting on top of the trees watching me as I drove through. It was very powerful. The silence in the air was peaceful. I felt so much joy in that moment. I drive down that road often but never experienced this before. I know Gods Angels are here with us.🙏❤️✝️🕊️

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Riley in this post can reply

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Charissma _15 to her Publication

"So, in all ages, angels have been near to Christ's faithful followers. The vast confederacy of evil is arrayed against all who would overcome; but Christ would have us look to the things which are not seen, to the armies of heaven encamped about all who love God, to deliver them. From what dangers seen and unseen, we have been preserved through the interposition of the angels, we shall never know, until in the light of eternity we see the providences of God." Ellen White - Desire of Ages (published 1898)

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

I just did a quick search on this book and it sounds wonderful! I'm going to order it. Thank you for sharing!

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Charissma _15 to her Publication

There is a writer named Lorna Byrne I think I am spelling right. She has seen angels her entire life. She was shocked when she was little when she first found out that others did not also see them
One of her books is ANgels in my Hair. I forget if that one is her beginning life story. She is from all I can tell a bit autistic. If you read her book you can quickly see that no one could make all that up. I have seen her on TV a couple of times, she doesnt do public a lot. But you can see in her genuine eyes.

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Thank you Nana, I will look her up and read her story. I also read a book a long time ago called This Present Darkness which really resonated with me and the experiences I've had. The spiritual world is real. We have been trained to not see it in the ways it shows itself because of all the distractions this world tries to throw at us. This is my truth, to focus on God and God alone.

(1) Show this thread