George H W Bush Indictment Paperwork 2 Months Before Death!
Here it is; the indictment paperwork for George H W Bush. Read all the way until the end, the names that are mentioned in connection will make your jaw drop!

https://unitefor45.com/pages/george-h-w-bush-indictment-paperwork-2-months-before-death

Only people mentioned by @jtwightman in this post can reply

We, the People - need to have this constitution worldwide!

In response Jack Wightman to his Publication

Can't find a mention of 9/11. Wasn't that his biggest crime?

Faith: Jesus First! Politics: America First!

this is a fake document. are you just doing this to drive clicks to a website? stop it.

Do you know why there is no signature at the end of the indictment? Is that normal? Thank you :)

I didn't know HB Bush was a pedo,rapist!
Wow! hollywood connections!

I am retired USAF and a mother. I love God, my family and friends and this country. Proud MAGA supporter. WWG1WGA

I spent 20 years in the AF, Regean, the Bushes.. I believed in them so much, I am thoroughly disgusted, I thought 911 was awful when I learned about that, this, this is a whole new level of evil.

GenXr, Cold War soldier, Germany 86-89. Spent 20 yrs selling my soul to White collar. Now live in the far reaches of the N. Maine woods.

Seems like the deal he cut was to keep out the details of the JFK involvement out, and to keep his honor. So they just charged him for MK Ultra stuff, and called it good.
So the fact that this is even leaked is Trump saying fuck you again, no deal on the honor part.

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

In response Knight Breed to his Publication

I wondered the same thing about JFK. I read Bush was executed after a full taped confession.

(1) Show this thread

Christian, wife of Navy Veteran, mom, granma, great gran, & service dog mom-compulsive knitter and proud Patriot. MAGA! WWG1WGA!

Worth reading

Do you have post from yesterday listing names with photos indictments punishments started with Cheney, H, W, Hillary, seems like 15-18 names

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

WOW..set and read the whole thing...no wonder president Trump says it goes deeper than we know...his letter at his funeral to his family was suppose to say "they know it all, i'm sorry". and he signed it. Some names didn't shock me but Oliver North did.

sicko perverts!