Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

I trust the plan, some days are a struggle! Excited to be FOLLOWED BY VINCENT KENNEDY! Jesus saved me. In a relationship so not looking!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

They can! But, I'm hearing these commies/trannies in PA gov. are pushing it going out to general pop. front page in today's paper (which I no longer subscribe to).

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

Operative word = "appears" = might work/could possibly work/we're just guessing ...!

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

That makes me LOL! All those people posting they are saving America 😂😂😂😂 ☝🏼🤣🇺🇸

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Ditto VK. No chance I will ever, but I have a good friend who, because she has been given 2 years to live, plans to. I can't bring myself to try to convince her otherwise, but I did make her aware of med beds. Not sure she really believes that either

The world is our oyster. spread your wings and go find your pearl . WWGOWGAWW

appears it protects me against the 1% chance I might get the rona . hmmm i donn't wear the mask because I read the box it came that said it didn't protect from rona so ,I'd have to see the box it came in for the tiiny warning
but with this list of ingrediants what is mrNA ?
mRNA
Lipids (including ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2 [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3- phosphocholine, and cholesterol)
Potassium chloride
Monobasic potassium phosphate
Sodium chloride
Dibasic sodi

Grieving Catholic, Grateful Grandfather, Advocate for Sanity

Yes, sir, they can do just that.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Fooked-Fooked-Fooked-Fooked-Fooked 😎🇺🇸

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Couldn't have said it better, VK!

I have a BS in Psychology. Married for 48 years. Now a widow. A wise old bird that didn't get this old and learn nothing.

URGENT WARNING FOR HUMANITY
https://www.stopworldcontrol.com/en

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

In response Patty Purser to her Publication

Everyone should see that video you posted and read the arcticles thereunder. Thanks for the post. As an add on, top recipient of pay-for-play Big Pharma money = Schumer (Million$).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4kBteZ8z48&feature=youtu.be&t=349
https://filthylucre.com/pharma-insurance-33-democrats-36m/

(1) Show this thread

Patriot. Trump Supporter. Tear is for Maddie McCann and all abused children.

If it doesn't kill ya first. I'll take my chances at 99.8%

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

No.
nuff said.

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

I agree!

Christian | Husband | Patriot | Truth Seeker Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness. Freedom. Nuked from Twatter #WWG1WGA

🤣 "Certain Variants"... No Thanks!

they can take that vaccine turn it sideways an shove it

Exactly !@VincentKennedy . 🇺🇸🦅

Yep. Not for me!

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

THAT IS A REALLY GOOD TRICK SINCE THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS COVID-19 TO START WITH. SO WHAT, THEY HAVE 19 DIFFERENT VACCINES FOR US?????😨

Truthseeker ~ Love and Light 🍀 3 7 7

In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication

💰💰💰💰💰💰

As soon as healing takes place, go out & heal somebody else.-Maya Angelou • Masks save lives • Navajo • BSN RN •♥️🐈• INTP-T #ProLifeNurse🤱

In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication

Why do you think SARS-COV isn't real? Sure are a lot of people dying of something. If it doesn't kill you, it messes up your cardiac function and a young man I know lost his left leg after COVID clotted it off. Lost four people now in my church, another two from my church are in my hospital. So can you tell me what is killing these people?

(2) Show this thread

A Veteran, and old soul. I stand for Love and Light for Humanity.

An absolute no for me won't be taking it

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

That is gonna be a firm no for me.

Then why are 90% of the nurses not taking it? What do they know that they are not telling us?

Makes me wonder if the vaccines were tainted when they came into the country and POTUS released only a placebo to protect the people.

My work is really pushing it...not mandated yet. It sucks that I may be forced to end my career as a nurse.

Follower of Christ Jesus ❤️ Wife of a medically retired Cop and my hero ❤️ Mom ❤️ Trump is my President ❤️ #GODWINS

In response Clutch Love to her Publication

My husband works at a hospital too and thinks the same thing. That would be wrong on so many levels. Hope you don't, and thank you.

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE #TheBestIsYetToCome 🇺🇸#TheGreatAwakening ✅ But most of all ... pray🙏

All the cool kids are starting to straggle
on in.🤓

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Those demons couldnt get me to take their crap into my body for any amount of money!#DepopulationAeda

Southern until the day I die

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

me either. ever.

(1) Show this thread

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

I thinking they mis-spelled varments..

🙏🏻💫✨God Wins!✨💫🙏🏻 “The Best is Yet to Come”. Holding the line for the truth to be exposed🙏🏻♥️It’s Going to be Biblical!♥️🙏🏻 Amen!

lol!! love u Vincent! Fook is in my vocabulary because of you!! 🤭🤫😂

UnconditionalLove.1776.UntiedWeStand.NESARA.SoCalPatriot.5.5.

Lets give him a try

In response FCS_ 3E2 to his Publication

Is WarNuse her yet?!

(1) Show this thread