#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

They can go Fook themselves.

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

THAT IS A REALLY GOOD TRICK SINCE THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS COVID-19 TO START WITH. SO WHAT, THEY HAVE 19 DIFFERENT VACCINES FOR US?????😨

Why do you think SARS-COV isn't real? Sure are a lot of people dying of something. If it doesn't kill you, it messes up your cardiac function and a young man I know lost his left leg after COVID clotted it off. Lost four people now in my church, another two from my church are in my hospital. So can you tell me what is killing these people?

In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sanden in this post can reply

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

Covid= flu. Masks=respritory distress 5G= radiation. Have you seen ALL THE DRS AROUND THE WORLD VIDEOS??? THERE ARE THOUSANDS. WALES AMITTED THEY HAD NO FILES ON COVID. CDC ADMITTED THEY COULDN'T EVEN FIND IT. OTHERS HAVE ALSO SAID THE SAME. ITALY DID AN AUTOPSY, ALL WERE TOLD NOT TO , AND FOUND BACTERIAL PNEMONIA. NO VIRUS. I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING DRS AROUND THE WORLD AND THIS IS WHAT THEY ARE SAYING. THE VACCINE ISN'T A VACCINE. IT IS A MEDICAL DEVICE THAT IS BEING IMPLANTED TO MAKE YOU SICK. A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE BEING MAIMED, DYING, BEING MADE SICK FROM THE VACCINE. RESEARCH AND YOU WILL FIND

As soon as healing takes place, go out & heal somebody else.-Maya Angelou • Masks save lives • Navajo • BSN RN •♥️🐈• INTP-T #ProLifeNurse🤱

In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication

I looked and didn't find any videos from doctors saying COVID is not real. Can you point me to the doctors you're following?

(1) Show this thread