-GэПэя@Ŀ Пџŧ©д§Э-, Common sense. #GoodvsEvil. #KAG #IFBP #WWG1WGA #Balance #WeAreCentered #WeAreTheNews #Q #Anons #Unmuzzled @LadyDana38

😅Ahhh shucks, poor JHoe.. Again?
(The 'H' is silent..😏)
You musta crawled so deep up big techs ass they are willingly and [knowingly] defending you as mush as they can. It's hilarious.

https://redpilled.ca/update-youtube-caught-red-handed-again-blatantly-deleting-dislikes-from-biden-livestream-in-real-time-exclusive-video-evidence/

REDPILLED ad: Sexy Asian Women. Give me a break. Sorry but I prefer sites that do not have such ads. Additionally, isn't this what we are fighting against?

-GэПэя@Ŀ Пџŧ©д§Э-, Common sense. #GoodvsEvil. #KAG #IFBP #WWG1WGA #Balance #WeAreCentered #WeAreTheNews #Q #Anons #Unmuzzled @LadyDana38

In response Every Time to her Publication

So you aren't running some sort of configurable adblocker/noscript addy in your browser then? Or rather, a big comprehensive HOSTS file..

Some sites still are in need of some type of revenue tho. I wonder how@administrator does it.....

Well perhaps some of the traffickers originally started out because they were in need of some kind of revenus? wwjd

Again. I am not having ads or useless scripts ruining my browser. They don't show. So if I am not aware of such ads on sites I read, but they have something useful to show or tell, How does that reflect negatively on us? whilst I can understand your view, how does that reflect negatively on me? Isn't it a job for everyone to block out as much BS as possible whilst descerning truth or facts?
I block out ads and shit like that for a reason. so sorry, not sorry for trying to share something.

In response Every Time to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Figgerace in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ツ Q-Fig (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Q and Anons., click on at the bottom under it