-GэПэя@Ŀ Пџŧ©д§Э-, Common sense. #GoodvsEvil. #KAG #IFBP #WWG1WGA #Balance #WeAreCentered #WeAreTheNews #Q #Anons #Unmuzzled @LadyDana38

😅Ahhh shucks, poor JHoe.. Again?
(The 'H' is silent..😏)
You musta crawled so deep up big techs ass they are willingly and [knowingly] defending you as mush as they can. It's hilarious.

https://redpilled.ca/update-youtube-caught-red-handed-again-blatantly-deleting-dislikes-from-biden-livestream-in-real-time-exclusive-video-evidence/

REDPILLED ad: Sexy Asian Women. Give me a break. Sorry but I prefer sites that do not have such ads. Additionally, isn't this what we are fighting against?

Only people mentioned by @soTELLme533 in this post can reply

-GэПэя@Ŀ Пџŧ©д§Э-, Common sense. #GoodvsEvil. #KAG #IFBP #WWG1WGA #Balance #WeAreCentered #WeAreTheNews #Q #Anons #Unmuzzled @LadyDana38

In response Every Time to her Publication

So you aren't running some sort of configurable adblocker/noscript addy in your browser then? Or rather, a big comprehensive HOSTS file..

Some sites still are in need of some type of revenue tho. I wonder how@administrator does it.....

Well perhaps some of the traffickers originally started out because they were in need of some kind of revenus? wwjd

This is what I've considered: "They" are after us and will stop at nothing to stop the movement (obvious) So it might be best to set our standards such that they cannot use our "sex ads" or posts with foul language, etc as ammunition against us. Personally I can curse with the best of them, but when there's an image with Trump pointing to "Eat dick" although it may be appropriate, it may backfire on us, a little.

(2) Show this thread