Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Once again, 12:14pm, for the 13th time today, AnonUP censored my attempt to post a video from Charlie Ward regarding health & new methods of healing.

What's not to like about that?

AnonUp censors, folks!

#godwins Strength TO ALL Soldiers - Strength To Police- and Patriot's!!

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Kinda wondered about today that ourselves- then they appeared not to go into the feed once they did go through.... system overload maybe- shadow banned???

My grandma taught me always to give folks the benefit of a doubt.

My grandpa taught me to document everything.

I have kept a meticulous log of things I have not been allowed to post for the last 3 weeks.

I have made repeated attempts, as they suggest in the little message; to no avail, whether done in a few minutes, hours later, or days later.

In fact, no amount of attempts will be successful for certain topics or certain content producers.

CENSORSHIP SUCKS.

Very disappointing, AnonUp!

@Kobayashi

I might add that I have received ZERO support, although I have reached out many times over other matters.

What say you, sir?

In response Crimson Revolver to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

🤩"Brilliant deduction Watson!" 'By GEORGE I think You GOT it!!!" I would tell you the few I couldn't get up but you might not get my reply. (`-')🤐

This is supposed to be a site to support each other? debate ideas? and to come together and share fact and stories we ALL gather not just What THEY want!!!!! Hang in there more people are beginning to experience the same thing and will undoubtedly either leave to go to another site or possibly create another one!!!R Ricardo My wife and bandmate was the other comment. Just so you know that more than one person will post!!! We are with you in your complaint!!!!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Crimson Revolver to his Publication

While everyone's been so busy with social media, I've been working hard to manifest things we've wanted/needed for a long time...

We're about to close on our new little homestead.

There are gardens to be planned & planted, a well to be inspected, goats to be purchased & so much more...

I'll not waste my time on a site that PURPORTS to bring truthers together, now that I've discovered that is a LIE.

There has been ZERO RESPONSE from Mr. Kobayashi, ever; not once, and I've written several times on other issues as well.

I'm living my new reality now; not much time to come here unless to drop something important...

(1) Show this thread