Once again, 12:14pm, for the 13th time today, AnonUP censored my attempt to post a video from Charlie Ward regarding health & new methods of healing.

What's not to like about that?

AnonUp censors, folks!

Only people mentioned by @BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

#godwins Strength TO ALL Soldiers - Strength To Police- and Patriot's!!

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Kinda wondered about today that ourselves- then they appeared not to go into the feed once they did go through.... system overload maybe- shadow banned???

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Crimson Revolver to his Publication

My grandma taught me always to give folks the benefit of a doubt.

My grandpa taught me to document everything.

I have kept a meticulous log of things I have not been allowed to post for the last 3 weeks.

I have made repeated attempts, as they suggest in the little message; to no avail, whether done in a few minutes, hours later, or days later.

In fact, no amount of attempts will be successful for certain topics or certain content producers.

CENSORSHIP SUCKS.

Very disappointing, AnonUp!

@Kobayashi

I might add that I have received ZERO support, although I have reached out many times over other matters.

What say you, sir?

(1) Show this thread

I'm a Constitutional Conservative, I love God, Family & My Country, the USA! God Bless The World.

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

So does Gab, has happened to me a few times.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Eileen McTwo to her Publication

I am SO not into that.

Time for me to take a well-deserved vacation!

But I'm just a little woman with a big mouth & I know the battle's already won.

Exposing lies in the media. Justice for the children. Former TV producer 23 years: Sid Roth's It's Supernatural, You Tube Channel

In response Eileen McTwo to her Publication

Me too. GAB didnt let me post about Gen. Flynn’s siblings taking Ivermectin for Covid and they both were 100% better within 24 to 48 hours

(2) Show this thread