Only people mentioned by @tonecacete in this post can reply

In response PQRTUGUESE PATRIQT to his Publication

I am 50 years old so can say, the top picture is not real from my timeline.

Mandela effect. There were not three sets of seats.

MAGA. MEGA. WWG1WGA! 🍊🍊🍊⭐️⭐️⭐️

mother fuckers will pay...

Hard Rock Constitutional Conservative Freedom Fighter #WWG1WGA #SavetheChildren #2A #MoanLabe No coins sold or bought

This is a fact. Time to end these sad days of tyranny is now. Rise up Patriots.

🇱🇷 Yep!

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

Absolute TRUTH!!

Prior Dem & Dem no more!!! Truth seeker/teller..Trump!🇺🇸..The Great Awakening..5d ascension..holistic..God is love!💕..The Light wins!✨

and the wars...😣

Prior Dem & Dem no more!!! Truth seeker/teller..Trump!🇺🇸..The Great Awakening..5d ascension..holistic..God is love!💕..The Light wins!✨

its time for all to kniw this... its time 🙏

And the Oklahoma City bombing of the Murrah building.

Christian, Wife, Mother, Nana, Friend to many, Patriot to 4-10-20.....new/followed santasurfing & drcharlieward

from what I know from research....YEP!!!!

I love God Almighty, my family, my country & my President Donald Trump. Grateful & blessed. Fearless Patriot holding the line. WWG1WGA 🙌🏼

Centred Awareness ✨ I AM LOVE ✨ My passion is to live & love✨My gift is to heal✨7777✨Light Warrior for Truth & the People

💔

Centred Awareness ✨ I AM LOVE ✨ My passion is to live & love✨My gift is to heal✨7777✨Light Warrior for Truth & the People

💔

patriot always seeking truth and trusts Gods word ! Lives by the. constitution. Prays for the healing of our Nations. God Wins !!

and the guilty parties tried to place the blame elsewhere.all for their hunger for more power and money. No sympathy for the deaths and destruction they caused. But those sick evil cowards will face their judgement soon and finally pay for their crimes. The evil from both tragic events will soon be known by all. And their judgement both on earth by the almighty heavenly father will be harsh for all of them 🙏 From darkness to the light 🙏

Yes they did, and are now trying to convince people that Pedo joe is now the president

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

Actually, you could even boil it down to the same "person" being responsible for both.