Wonder why Joe doesn't have the Secret Service Call Box on his desk, like every other President.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Isn't this the box that President Trump used to communicate when he wanted a Diet Coke?

Fake ass!

I love God Almighty, my family, my country & my President Donald Trump. Grateful & blessed. Fearless Patriot holding the line. WWG1WGA 🙌🏼

Fake president, fake movie set of Oval Office, fake inauguration...temporary situation. Patriot Party for the Win!!! 🇺🇸🙌🏼❤️👊🏻

Christian, Wife, Mother, Nana, Friend to many, Patriot to 4-10-20.....new/followed santasurfing & drcharlieward

Did Hiden Biden move the Military flags to another place?????? POTUS had them displayed close by...oh well...its a stage set... its NOT supposed to perfect...cause Biden WILL NEVER BE MY PRESIDENT!!!!!

actually saw live video and it was on his desk as much as i want to beleive this just like the wallpaper it is fake however the windows are not the same look at Trump windows vurses the fake in office

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Great catch!!!!

Died w/Him in baptism💧raised w/Him by Holy Spirit✨ baptized w/His fire 🔥 Independent thinker & problem solver 💪 Trump is my President ❤️

there is no ss call box. the concept came from a ss parody website

“In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” - George Orwell

🍿🍿🍿Enjoy the movie

Christian, Single, Registered Nurse, Patriot that loves God, family and country. WWG1WGA

He probably would not remember what the box is for. I'm a neuro nurse. You can explain repeatedly to a late stage dementia patient how to use the hospital nurse-call button but most cannot remember how to use it due to short term memory loss. You cannot convince me (and thousands of others who recognize it) that Joe Biden does not have dementia.

God Bless America, Land That I Love! God Bless President Trump...Never, Ever, Give Up! #MAGA JESUS Is My King! #GODWon #SaveOurChildren

Because JOE Is Still In His Basement...NOT The WH

Died w/Him in baptism💧raised w/Him by Holy Spirit✨ baptized w/His fire 🔥 Independent thinker & problem solver 💪 Trump is my President ❤️

The concept was taken from a parody website... https://whitehouse.gov1.info/secretservice/#faq

Hehe!

In response Kentucky Patriot to his Publication

This Guy a Genius and blessed with the best Genes of Humor

(1) Show this thread

Maybe he is wearing it around his neck? HELP! I've fallen and I can't get up.

Only followers of this user (@ToniaOwens) can see their posts

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Woe! I've never paid attention to that detail before. amazing. Learning new stuff every single day. This just keeps getting better and better!

Unknown Patriot who’s fed up with the bullshit. Booted from twatter twice and done with those commie bastards. EST:1982 #MAGA #RedPilled

Wanting is the root of all needing stuff.

In response Sean ... to his Publication

West Wing tv series.
Same picture.

In response Sean ... to his Publication

omg this is fact.. i just looked it up! lol wow

(2) Show this thread

Unknown Patriot who’s fed up with the bullshit. Booted from twatter twice and done with those commie bastards. EST:1982 #MAGA #RedPilled

Wait... so the CastleRock movie set paintng was in Bill's office too? 🤨

#HAWAII4TRUMP here to help #SAVEOURCHILDREN #KennedyVision #FightLikeAFlynn #wwg1wgaWORLDWIDE #Trumpsara #theBESTisYetToCome #GODWINS

WAG THE DOG!!!
Castle Rock Entertainment has yet to get all the details right and the wrinkles ironed out 🥴

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

'Cuz he's not Prez.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

cuz he doesnt have an all-star cast. hes running his productions thru the chinese outlets. cant expect much when its "made in china"

lol. That makes more sense. The fake MSM is trying to spin that it was a diet coke button that when pushed a butler would bring Trump a diet coke..These people are so stupid and who would believe their tabloid trash.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/joe-biden-nixes-donald-trumps-diet-coke-summoning-button-says-report/ar-BB1d0lTo

In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication

Yes! I watched that on#FakeNewsCNN they were also talking about the box held Trumps pens on the desk and how#SleepyJoe used a more tradition style of holding his pens 😂 These fuckin ppl 🤦‍♂️

(1) Show this thread

“In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”

🧐

Love Jesus, my Husband, and my dogs 🐶

Biden probably has a life alert 😂

Believer - Small Business Owner - Seeking Canada's Trump - The more I learn of this never ending evil it sickens me #pray #NeverEverGiveUp

Not the diet coke button hehe

Ive seen a few articles that have called it Trump's diet coke button😂

I kept reading it was a diet coke button 😂

Mother, Wife, Patriot. Believe in good and truth, support Trump 🇺🇲 and Putin 🇷🇺 for a better world and peace 🕊. NCSWIC 🖤🤍❤

Good catch 👀👍

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response Tasha Cr. to her Publication

Saw it on 8kun.

(1) Show this thread