Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Peter Thiel declares Bitcoin ‘Chinese Financial Weapon’.

Bitcoin will go to zero. Many predicting this.

Why is Dave from the X22 report pushing Bitcoin?

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lintball in this post can reply

Maga Mom raising Maga kids 🇺🇸 Trump 🇺🇸

In response Lint Ball to her Publication

i wonder this regularly

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Dave mentions bitcoin a lot because of the relevance that companies like Paypal and Mastercard are using it now. His overall message is that crypto-currency can be a means to thwart the western central bank's control, it requires one to do their own research about it all. But like Doq mentioned from what he's hearing out there, it's likely there's shady dealings with bitcoin in particular. It will be interesting to see where this all goes.

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

I've been wondering about that as well. It makes sense to discuss Bitcoin in terms of how it's become more prevalent in use, although at times it seems like he's an advocate for it. I'm all for building wealth outside of the central bank system though.

Banned on multiple platforms. Love God/Family/Country to the core. Save The Children. Lifelong Geek. Awake 25+ years. Always more to learn.

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

X22 promotes a Bitcoin investment fund. I stopped watching him when he did.

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Robynbird) can see their posts

“be careful who you follow.” comes to mind.

Canadian Patriot who knows the pain is coming. Trudeau for Treason

That is the 1 thing I will never understand from Dave. Bitcoin is Deep and State and run by the royals/pedos.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

🤷‍♂️