Follower of the Lord Jesus Christ ✝️ Patriot🇺🇸 Truth Seeker and Truth Speaker‼️ MAGA Thankful for Donald J Trump 💜

Happy Saturday🇺🇸
Hold the Line Patriots‼️

3 Year Delta Q💧

"WE HAVE IT ALL"
"COMING SOON TO A THEATER NEAR YOU"

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response Candi Scott to her Publication

I'm still reeling from reading this =

" but the grand illusion must yet continue for a while longer… (perhaps most of the year of 2021)."

No NESARA for America...

I have full faith in everything ive researched and followed for the past year. more than that i trust Gods plan, i trust Q, i trust the military, i trust President Trump. wish i knew how to give you HOPE. This has all been meticulously planned out for many years Dating all the way back to President John F Kennedy. Hang on! Trust The Plan and you WILL SEE JUSTICE and a new Republic for the greater good. This phase is to SHOW THE PEOPLE what a Biden adminiatration would look like🥴. Hang on! Buckle up!

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @CanCanScott in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Candi Scott, click on at the bottom under it