Follower of the Lord Jesus Christ ✝️ Patriot🇺🇸 Truth Seeker and Truth Speaker‼️ MAGA Thankful for Donald J Trump 💜

Happy Saturday🇺🇸
Hold the Line Patriots‼️

3 Year Delta Q💧

"WE HAVE IT ALL"
"COMING SOON TO A THEATER NEAR YOU"

I'm still reeling from reading this =

" but the grand illusion must yet continue for a while longer… (perhaps most of the year of 2021)."

No NESARA for America...

In response Candi Scott to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LanieLou_MAGADonian in this post can reply

Follower of the Lord Jesus Christ ✝️ Patriot🇺🇸 Truth Seeker and Truth Speaker‼️ MAGA Thankful for Donald J Trump 💜

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

please read this AMAZING article that ties it ALL together‼️. it will bring HOPE🇺🇸
https://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2021/01/restored-republic-via-gcr-update-as-of_23.html?m=1

I have full faith in everything ive researched and followed for the past year. more than that i trust Gods plan, i trust Q, i trust the military, i trust President Trump. wish i knew how to give you HOPE. This has all been meticulously planned out for many years Dating all the way back to President John F Kennedy. Hang on! Trust The Plan and you WILL SEE JUSTICE and a new Republic for the greater good. This phase is to SHOW THE PEOPLE what a Biden adminiatration would look like🥴. Hang on! Buckle up!

Search for Truth no matter the consequence! Welcome everyone who seeks the Truth! American State National💥💥💥WWG1WGA!!💥💥💥🇺🇸🍿

Flynn requested 30 days, we will give him 30 days.

In response Patriot DRP to his Publication

yes Flynn asked for 30 days on December 31st. keep in mind Q delta for January 31st is.....FREEDOM DAY‼️🍿🍿🍿

(1) Show this thread