There has been an unbroken Illuminati
blood bond with Satan since Cain killed Abel.

The following three slides are only 4 links in an uninterrupted and until recently rarely spoken of chain of invisible command at work inside High Secret Society that has been unfolding throughout the ages (the more you know).

1666-1766: Sabbatai Zevi, Jacob Frank, Adam Weishaupt & Mayer Rothschild (the last 3 beginning a triumvirate known in modern times
as the NWO - a thousand points of light).

“Follow the blood-lines” - Q

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

Formerly DOE Q Cleared Patriot and a proud Veteran of Great MEME War of '16 Re-enlisted in 2020. WWG1WGA!!! #DigitalSoldiers

pseudo-philanthropy, non-profits, and many 501c3's are an extension of Sabbatean-Frankism.

I love your posts!
Thank you.
Merci.

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

There is a lot of the Bible itself they have kept away from Christians. Look at new scrolls when they were found awhile ago. So much more to to look into. Knowledge is truth...

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

one of Noahs sons had a wife who was from that line....they survived in the ark and had children...those children had children and on and on

(3) Show this thread

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

This past week there has been a lot said about this, Eve, the Devil, Cane Able and their legacy. A lot of teaching was passed on this week. Juan O' Savin gave a great breakdown

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

The "triumvirate known in modern times as the NWO - a thousand points of light."

Mothers of Darkness castle, Belgium forest.

Said to be one of the most evil places on earth, home to the Illuminati's darkest rituals, performed in ornate room under domed ceiling with --- A THOUSAND LIGHTS

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Laurence Gardner "Bloodline of the Holy Grail" Oct 31, 1997 part 1 - YouTube

Part 2 can be found here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96g-TrqlyA4&t=457s Laurence Gardner comes back to "The Ranch" to expand his talk about his book "B...

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Time to bleed [Them] dry.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

blood bond? cain is satan's son. you don't seriously think they ate apples do ya?

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Nazi World Order - not ‘new’.

Only followers of this user (@MarilynQ1111) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts