Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

This ignorant illuminati puppet asshat said that the unvaxinated are the most dangerous people on earth. I bet he never became an experimental lab rat himself either. Dangerous indeed people the likes of him are. Klaus Shawb is quickly becoming public enemy number one. Hard to compete against fraudci and gates of hell for that position, but he's doing it. He must be a fast &*$% after them.

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Perhaps we are to him, because we realize that the pandemic is hyped to the point it becomes a joke. We also know it is a totally curable virus when treated with proven traditional medicine. We are the ones who see that the “Emporer has no clothes.”

In response Diane Kelly to her Publication

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

In response Diane Kelly to her Publication

totally curable & capable of escaping a koch’s postulate test? CDC was brought to court to prove it even exists but failed. why couldn’t they prove it b/c coronaviruses are common colds & flus?

(2) Show this thread

They are doing the same thing that was done by the nazis. If it continues we will all be killed "for the greater good"
Look how easy it is to turn the general population against us! They make the idiots afraid of a fake virus, afraid of people without the vax, and then they will gladly go along with the extermination of everyone that refuses the "vaccine"

In response larry mcintire to his Publication

Try they may, fail they will. Its still the vast minority that have taken it and so many many doctors are already coming out saying its the vaxcinated that will become the super spreaders and to fear them. They are finding that they are like HIV people and can spread a more lethal version of covid to an unvaxinated person through swapping bodily fluids. She said as this becomes more apparent, the vaxinated will be treated like HIV positive people were in the late 80s and early 90s. Stay a proud Organic, God Created Human. Genetically modified humans will become very weak and sick soon. Keep red-pilling friends and family. Time will reveal all and this will be transformed into an even greater awakening. Don't fear him. They need to fear us! We are on to them this time and we will stop them!

(1) Show this thread

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Nope its the 8 billion eat the 300000

In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication

Yasssss!!!! He is so verY very wrong indeed. The hunters are becoming the hunted. He best go hide in his doomsday bunker now like the rest of the other thievin cowards that stole from us. I am quite certain that the doom will ony reach the likes of these people when it comes. The rest are ascending into a most awesome new heaven on earth. He will be slow roasting in a hell of his own design I am pretty certain.

(1) Show this thread