Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Lookie lookie who's there

Fed up. Gettin' older. Still got some fight left. Just waiting for the call. For my children...for my grandchildren. Constitutionalist!!!

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Crenshaw is a RINO!!! He's anti-2nd Amendment and, in fact, voted with the democrats to REMOVE historical statues in Texas! He's a POS through and through. Do. Not. Trust!!!

Has anyone read anything on Tulsi Gabbard ? I don’t know what to think because the majority of these are bad if not all!! ........πŸ€”πŸ§πŸ‘€

(4) Show this thread

This ignorant illuminati puppet asshat said that the unvaxinated are the most dangerous people on earth. I bet he never became an experimental lab rat himself either. Dangerous indeed people the likes of him are. Klaus Shawb is quickly becoming public enemy number one. Hard to compete against fraudci and gates of hell for that position, but he's doing it. He must be a fast &*$% after them.

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

Perhaps we are to him, because we realize that the pandemic is hyped to the point it becomes a joke. We also know it is a totally curable virus when treated with proven traditional medicine. We are the ones who see that the β€œEmporer has no clothes.”

(4) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In Our ✝️hairs,

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

AMEN!