Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Prepare for Christ return. God is going to end this Evil once and for all. Then a 1000 years of Peace on Earth. It is finished again. No one knows the day or hour of Christ return. Believe in Christ so you’ll have Eternal Life.

Yes Yes Yes! Absolutely this! 👆The Lord spoke to me in Spirit early January and this is what He said.. “He is coming back soon and many will not recognize Him!” Ive told many people this and I dont think one person has believed me. Even Christians dont believe.. all I hear is that the Rapture has to happen first. That was not what was spoken to me from the only One that that trust fully! God! He will have many names and you will know him by His fruits! I dont believe that He will announce who He is. You either recognize Him or not.. You either know his voice or not!

Only people mentioned by @TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Best Is Yet To Come!, click on at the bottom under it