Prepare for Christ return. God is going to end this Evil once and for all. Then a 1000 years of Peace on Earth. It is finished again. No one knows the day or hour of Christ return. Believe in Christ so you’ll have Eternal Life.

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Rom 13:12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on G1746 the armour of light.
Rev 1:13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment G1746 down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

❤️🙏❤️🙏

#godwins Strength TO ALL Soldiers - Strength To Police- and Patriot's!!

He might return before Trump does!!

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Crimson Revolver to his Publication

i believe he may. Peace on earth is only after Satan is cast into Hell for a 1000 years. so as it is written so shall it be.
Amen

(1) Show this thread

Yes Yes Yes! Absolutely this! 👆The Lord spoke to me in Spirit early January and this is what He said.. “He is coming back soon and many will not recognize Him!” Ive told many people this and I dont think one person has believed me. Even Christians dont believe.. all I hear is that the Rapture has to happen first. That was not what was spoken to me from the only One that that trust fully! God! He will have many names and you will know him by His fruits! I dont believe that He will announce who He is. You either recognize Him or not.. You either know his voice or not!