Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

How damn long are we going to sit back and allow fookn members of congress to profit off the damn bills they pass!
New fookn rules:
MOC are not allowed to profit off of stocks associated with ANY legislation passed at all while serving in Congress.
Limit Terms to 12 yrs. period.

https://www.blabber.buzz/blab/pop/1025837-she-is-going-to-become-even-more-rich-off-of-taxpayers-money?utm_source=c-mid&utm_medium=c-mid-email&utm_term=c-mid-Yahoo&utm_content=9alcC6q32p3o0ph4Zh3w9drbHvXZWIdWjOmR29LAXvWM.A

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

WHITE HATS IN CONTROL. Q SAYS TO ENJOY THE SHOW.

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

sorry for being dumb but who is the one on the far left?

❤🇺🇸❤ Im a sailors daughter 🔱 Go NAVY 🇺🇸❤🇺🇸 WWG1WGAWW 💚❤ Reiki Master 🕉🕊❤🌹TRUMP SUPPORTER!🇺🇸 Married💕

In response Enough Already! to her Publication

Thats TIT man
lmfao

lol - thank u for making me chuckle :)
i missed the boobie
i actually meant the photo above that

In response Lilac Moon to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @emdSD in this post can reply

❤🇺🇸❤ Im a sailors daughter 🔱 Go NAVY 🇺🇸❤🇺🇸 WWG1WGAWW 💚❤ Reiki Master 🕉🕊❤🌹TRUMP SUPPORTER!🇺🇸 Married💕

Glad you got a chuckle, i busted out laughing because i was going to say something about it but you beat me to it. LOL!

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

boobie!!! omg

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

Peter Strozk (spelling)

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

@maudej