How damn long are we going to sit back and allow fookn members of congress to profit off the damn bills they pass!
New fookn rules:
MOC are not allowed to profit off of stocks associated with ANY legislation passed at all while serving in Congress.
Limit Terms to 12 yrs. period.

https://www.blabber.buzz/blab/pop/1025837-she-is-going-to-become-even-more-rich-off-of-taxpayers-money?utm_source=c-mid&utm_medium=c-mid-email&utm_term=c-mid-Yahoo&utm_content=9alcC6q32p3o0ph4Zh3w9drbHvXZWIdWjOmR29LAXvWM.A

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

WHITE HATS IN CONTROL. Q SAYS TO ENJOY THE SHOW.

For God, For Peace, For Love, For Freedom. Focus on Jesus, Not the storm. In need of encouragement? Provider of uplifting messages.

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Its hard to enjoy anything while billions are being persecuted globally! Games at the cost of lives needs to end!

God, Family and Country. America First, Proud Patriot, I Love My President!

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

We all need to start playing our part. Take responsibility for letting things go . We are to blame, we blindly let it happen. Question everything , fight these nasty corporations who pay our politicians.

(6) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@POJO) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Pojomato pojomato to her Publication

Yes you are correct Nana thinks this too but I am looking forward to a better system that ends all this corruption in Congress forever, (Big if we even have a congress in the future)
Nana thinks we have one job right now.
To raise our frequencies!
Everything else we need to do will be made possible from this one thing.

(1) Show this thread