Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

How damn long are we going to sit back and allow fookn members of congress to profit off the damn bills they pass!
New fookn rules:
MOC are not allowed to profit off of stocks associated with ANY legislation passed at all while serving in Congress.
Limit Terms to 12 yrs. period.

https://www.blabber.buzz/blab/pop/1025837-she-is-going-to-become-even-more-rich-off-of-taxpayers-money?utm_source=c-mid&utm_medium=c-mid-email&utm_term=c-mid-Yahoo&utm_content=9alcC6q32p3o0ph4Zh3w9drbHvXZWIdWjOmR29LAXvWM.A

Only followers of this user (@POJO) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Pojomato pojomato to her Publication

Yes you are correct Nana thinks this too but I am looking forward to a better system that ends all this corruption in Congress forever, (Big if we even have a congress in the future)
Nana thinks we have one job right now.
To raise our frequencies!
Everything else we need to do will be made possible from this one thing.

I HAVE NO FLOWERS, BUT HERE'S MY FAVORITE FLAG PICTURE FOR YOU, NANA.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Oleendee in this post can reply

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

What you think@wainthepain01
Nana just bets you could wear this out with some oils???
Hint Hint Hint
Nana will never give up until I can have a real one from you signed no copies for Nana gotta be the original real deal.
Can I keep this pic hun?

thats Beautiful

In response Mac Rob to his Publication

It evokes memories of an America we're finally getting back.

(1) Show this thread

Oh my word, see Nana is all about art and pics, you should really have that blown up and framed, It is amazing!
Is this your piece of heaven you live on?
Wow.
And just like that Dejavu
I have seen this very post and answered it b4 just like this.
Goodness I have done this exact same thing b4.
Life is good!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I found this flag picture on 8chan. I believe it's open source so you can do whatever you wish.

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Old Glory!