100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

So I was just out walking and passed a sweet neighbor, that I see outside, often.....she finished up her covid shots a month ago...she is now outside, once again, on a beautiful sunny day, by herself, gardening (her favorite passtime)....WITH a mask on! I wanted, so badly, to walk up and remove her mask and to tell her to take a deep glorious breath and enjoy her day! I haven’t seen her face for a year, I talk to her from the street, usually a distance of about 20 ft but she NEVER removes her mask. I am afraid it is going to take a very long time for some to get over the fear and mind control. What has been done is truely evil!

Maybe its for the pollen? I wear a mask when gardening for that reason. Horrible allergies. Just a thought.

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @widget260 in this post can reply

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Widget 260 to her Publication

ummmm, good thought and we do have lots of oak trees in our neighborhood however, I don’t think that’s the case....unless it’s a recent development. Last year was the first time I ever saw her in a mask and she spends a lot of time outside in her gardens....we’ve been neighbors for many years.....next time I might ask her if her allergies are bothing her. 😊👍