So I was just out walking and passed a sweet neighbor, that I see outside, often.....she finished up her covid shots a month ago...she is now outside, once again, on a beautiful sunny day, by herself, gardening (her favorite passtime)....WITH a mask on! I wanted, so badly, to walk up and remove her mask and to tell her to take a deep glorious breath and enjoy her day! I haven’t seen her face for a year, I talk to her from the street, usually a distance of about 20 ft but she NEVER removes her mask. I am afraid it is going to take a very long time for some to get over the fear and mind control. What has been done is truely evil!

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

Maybe its for the pollen? I wear a mask when gardening for that reason. Horrible allergies. Just a thought.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Widget 260 to her Publication

ummmm, good thought and we do have lots of oak trees in our neighborhood however, I don’t think that’s the case....unless it’s a recent development. Last year was the first time I ever saw her in a mask and she spends a lot of time outside in her gardens....we’ve been neighbors for many years.....next time I might ask her if her allergies are bothing her. 😊👍

(1) Show this thread