Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

🇺🇸I feel good about this.

Trump won there's not need for another election

Died w/Him in baptism💧raised w/Him by Holy Spirit✨ baptized w/His fire 🔥 Independent thinker & problem solver 💪 Trump is my President ❤️

that would be awesome and any honest American should want this. when Trump wins though, the evil ones will declare it was a coup. ALL of the evidence will need to be presented to We the People.

Married to a 🚒,mom of 3 and a grandma x 2 ! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

NESARA?

Business owner, former building mgr &missionary CT S.Africa, dv survivor #SaveTheChildren #PurgedWithTrump🦅🇺🇸🙏

🙏I trust the plan! Faith comes from not seeing🙏

The evidence was submitted, so why is Bidens team not being publically rounded up and arrested. They have it all.

In response Itsme Martz to his Publication

You can read more intel information on gesara.com.
Look at Restored Republic. Everyday there is an publication. The data seems always different;-)

(1) Show this thread

Trump Will Always be MY President - Law&Order, GOD & family. We the People - FREEDOM of SPEECH - Truth Seeker - LIGHT - WWG1WGA

🙏

As a rule,whatever is fluid, soft, and yielding will overcome whatever is rigid and hard. Soft is strong Lao Tzu ♾Quantum Patriottiltheend

i like this take given the DNI report release confirming interference was just before his term ended.