Remove the mask when you approach me//Truth will prevail//Community Standard repeat offender

Haha!!!!

I was always told it was discrimination, sexist and racist to hire that way. Whatever happened to "best qualified human", hired by criteria being centered around being proficient, experienced or willing to learn or great self starter, responsible, professional, positive attitude & people skills, licensing, degree or trade school if required ? This is why we ALL complain about how rude and incompetent the commercial sector has become. We need to demand and expect better from the companies we hand our money over. Being able to fog a mirror with superficial qualifiers met in uetero is reckless, irresponsible and insane hiring criteria. I didn't have to learn a thing to achieve my skin color, race or sex. How can that qualify me for anything? We should be looking to up the bar on human potential in the work place, not reducing it to ability to fog a mirror with qualifiers achieved in utero. What we need is more affordable professional trade training outside of Universities.

In response April Evans to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alcyone 777, click on at the bottom under it