Only people mentioned by @Stardust_1776 in this post can reply

In response April Evans to her Publication

hey united airlines! that statement is 100% racist. Its time we start calling these people what they are. NOFEAR! STAND UP AND LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD, NOW!!!

United can stick their flights up their ***

what the hell ever happened to the best man for the job,dont care if they are green with pink polkadots

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

Ability/capability has nothing to do with skin tone ... the left is all about race and gender and never about what's best for "all". If you are going to have brain surgery would you want Dr Die Verse or Dr. Able N. Qualified (without regard to any race)? A prerequisite to that (of course) is having a brain in the first place; but, I digress.

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

Great reply!🥇

I was always told it was discrimination, sexist and racist to hire that way. Whatever happened to "best qualified human", hired by criteria being centered around being proficient, experienced or willing to learn or great self starter, responsible, professional, positive attitude & people skills, licensing, degree or trade school if required ? This is why we ALL complain about how rude and incompetent the commercial sector has become. We need to demand and expect better from the companies we hand our money over. Being able to fog a mirror with superficial qualifiers met in uetero is reckless, irresponsible and insane hiring criteria. I didn't have to learn a thing to achieve my skin color, race or sex. How can that qualify me for anything? We should be looking to up the bar on human potential in the work place, not reducing it to ability to fog a mirror with qualifiers achieved in utero. What we need is more affordable professional trade training outside of Universities.

A Welsh girl trying to find Truth! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Trump & Q supporter. “Everything is as it must be!”

Agree! They should employ the best person for the job, diversity doesn’t come into it!