❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

Not a fan of vrill lizard AJ but he's making brownie points here.
#SavingGodsChildren

800,000 children go missing each year along with 48 million abortions.Enough is enough. This can no longer go on.

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

But it is just a movie right? This is what i am hearing from americans when i ask why your not at least out on the streets lawfully protesting i am ashamed of america atm doing nothing at all at leadt the rest of us worldwide are protesting! America needs to grow some damn balls & understand this stops when you say so!

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response dawny haswell to his Publication

it maybe a movie to some ,but, people are really dying , being murdered or eaten for food. That is very real and its time the world wakes up to the few elite families hidden in the shadows of a false sense of security. if not, in a few year the dead will out number the living. It will ultimatly lead to the extiction of humanity. The DUMBS and tunnels were built by your killers and at a point in the near future unless you have a card you will not get in. Then comes the destruction of every living thing on the surface of the earth. But, Christ will return prior to this and save his people.

(1) Show this thread

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

I need this blown up BIG and stuck on the back of my truck!

(1) Show this thread

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

Peace is the Prize taking diwn this Satanic cult.
God said no more

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

True Peace is the Prize after the Fall of the Cabal an ancient group of a few , who control the world. Once this seed of Satan and Cain is gone Peace is the prize.

(1) Show this thread

God Save The Children.