Only people mentioned by @DestroyingTheCabal in this post can reply

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

Several times over the last twenty or so years I bashed Alex Jones for giving the leftist's cannon fodder. I take it back, all of it. Every second I doubted whether or not he was controlled opposition - GONE.

Alex Jones is an American Patriot and a great man.

You Sir are a Lion in a society of mice!

Looked fake to me.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Be loud and bold! I'm glad AJ is finally taking real action for the good of humanity.

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

ikr

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

Good job....I am glad they were there to make a ruckus...

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication

indeed❤🥳🥳🥳🥳
if i see anything oh boy you can bet im a loud mouth and asking questions too

(1) Show this thread

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

800,000 children go missing each year along with 48 million abortions.Enough is enough. This can no longer go on.

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

But it is just a movie right? This is what i am hearing from americans when i ask why your not at least out on the streets lawfully protesting i am ashamed of america atm doing nothing at all at leadt the rest of us worldwide are protesting! America needs to grow some damn balls & understand this stops when you say so!

(6) Show this thread