There's a reason as to why our infamous POTUS Trump misspelled words or pronounced them wrong. Those who mocked him or made fun of him have and/or had absolutley noooooo clue as to this reason. Zero, nada, zilch.... Those of us whom have watched, acknowledged, followed, not only heard, BUT listened know/knew that he's an incredibly smart and ingenious man who has a sly side, quick witted, and fast thinker, that's why I luv him lol. Here's just a lil proof of some info he's given out previously. I know it's an older meme but I'm letting anyone and everyone know to pay attention to his words, watch how he spells them if in something he writes, and LISTEN to how he uses them. God bless America and all Patriots here in USA and abroad. This war has been going on for many many years and will only get worse. Stay united, say prayers together as a family, stay humble, but MOST importantly, thank Jesus Christ and God EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. for what you have and MEAN it!!

Only people mentioned by @Tru2Self in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Trudy Sunday, click on at the bottom under it